Wednesday, May 04, 2005

U-FO on line TV Show - Banana TV

In case you have not come across it, Doug Moffett and I co-hosted an on line UFO related TV show.
It is still available on line at:
www.bananatv.com/ufo

John Hayes excellent UFOINFO web site carries an interview with myself and my co-host. This can be accessed as background info on the programme at:
http://www.ufoinfo.com/news/bananatv.shtml

For me the highlights include the reconstruction of the 1868 "UFO vision" in Parramatta Australia, the Tully UFO landing affair and examinations of the UFO mystery around the world, particularly in China.

The programmes will be available on line for a limited time. While accessible at 56 bs the site is intended for broadband use.

Much of the online contents is being preserved in a DVD format. For those interested please let me know via bill_c@bigpond.com

Regards,
Bill Chalker

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home